Reaper Miniatures: 4" Green Stuff Sculpting Putty Strip (75006)
This 4" strip of "Green Stuff" is manufactured by Polymeric Systems, Inc., the maker of Kneadatite, the original "Green Stuff" professional sculptor's epoxy putty.
- Great for modding miniatures, creating scenic sculpted bases, gap filling, or sculpting complete miniatures
- Contains 4" long strip of blue/yellow epoxy putty (approx. 1/2 oz.)
- Not recommended for children under the age of 8 years
- Mix equal amounts of yellow and blue epoxy together until a uniform green color is achieved.
- For optimal adhesion, surfaces should be free of grease and dirt.
- Keep your fingers or sculpting tools wet with water to help prevent the epoxy putty from sticking to them.
- The epoxy has a working time of 1.5 to 2.5 hours. Place mixed epoxy in the freezer to stop hardening; place it under an incandescent lamp to speed hardening.
- Final hardness is reached in about 24 hours.