Reaper MSP Bones: Dungeon Dwellers Dungeon Colors Paint Set (09975)
Darken your dungeon!
This Dungeon Colors paint set includes six all-new half-ounce (.5oz) bottles or Reaper Master Series Bones Paints. These high-coverage paints work perfectly on metal, resin, or plastic models. Perfect for beginning and advanced painters.
Contains these 6 Bones Ultra-Coverage Paint Colors:
- Vampiric Mist (9461): A pale grey with an indigo cast, this is a fantastic highlight for light medium and light greys if you want something more interesting than just white. Would also be a good highlight for vampiric skin!
- Succubus Kiss (9462): A beautiful vibrant purpley dark red. Use for dark gothic cloth, shading for almost any red you can think of, or blood spatters under moonlight. Seriously, folks, this stuff is awesome.
- Eldritch Purple (9463): Good for cloth or color accents for evil wizards, necromancers, flashier rogues, or for that hot sorceress who thinks that purple is the new black. Great highlight for darker purples. Can also be used to suggest magical shadows for 9461 Vampiric Mist (mix just a little Eldritch Purple into your Mist, then apply for shading).
- Cursed Gold (9464): Fantastic for exactly what its name says; highlight with 9450 Dragon Gold. Also good for the rich gold on Egyptian-themed models, and as a darker, more moody gold for evil minis where you do not want something really bright.
- Skeleton Key (9465): A good start for any tarnished silver metal or armor; highlight with 9454 Mithril Silver. Also could be good to suggest *magical* steel where you want it to look just a little different.
- Dungeon Grey (9466): A good dark stone color, of course, but also a great highlight for black! Could be used as an alternative for black if you wanted to suggest dark cloth that has faded slightly.
- Works on Reaper Bones miniatures right out of the bottle; no priming necessary
- Ideal for painting D&D characters, Warhammer armies, Battletech machines, or any hobby involving plastic, metal or resin
- Comes in ½ ounce bottles
- Dries matte
- Excellent for thinned paint applications like layering, washes, and glazes
- Mixes easily for adjusting colors and applying additives for artistic effect
- Non-hazardous water-based latex paint base
- Safe to handle and easy to clean with warm water
- Comes in easy-to-squeeze dropper bottles
- Dropper cap system allows fine control over the amount of paint you dispense, preventing waste
- Dropper cap system also helps keep the paint from drying out
- Should be shaken thoroughly before use; can separate during storage or shipping
- Exact colors may vary from the colors on your screen
- Not for children under the age of 13 years without adult supervision
We Also Recommend
Mantic Games - Terrain Crate: Haunted Manor (MGTC183)
Reaper MSP Bones: Fast Palette - High Seas Horror (09906)
Reaper MSP Bones: Fast Palette - High Seas Adventure (09905)