Reaper MSP Bones: Dungeon Dwellers Monster Colors Paint Set (09974)
Brush your beasts!
This Monster Colors paint set includes six all-new half-ounce (.5 oz) bottles of Reaper Master Series Bones Paints. These high-coverage paints work perfectly on metal, resin, or plastic models. Perfect for beginning and advanced painters!
Contains these 6 Bones Ultra-Coverage Paint Colors:
- Troll Hide (9455): This is a fantastic dark olive green with a strong yellow tone to it. It is great for not only trolls but also lizardmen, jungle foliage and camouflage patterns.
- Orc Skin (9456): Not only good for orcs but for moss, mold, or lichen. Great to highlight gray stone where you want to suggest there might be lichen but it is too small to paint. Also a nice color for ghoul skin!
- Goblin Skin (9457): Complex oranges like this are very useful for highlighting dark brown leather. Can also serve as a nice shadow color for 9459 Ogre Skin, or as a good color for a copper dragon if you are not using metallics!
- Kobold Scale (9458): Great color for darker red dragons, or for demonic skin. For modern basing, it is a great red brick color, or mix a small amount into skin tones to create weather-reddened skin shadows.
- Ogre Skin (9459): This strong ochre yellow is a good highlighter for 9455 Troll Hide or almost any other darker olive green (mix them 50:50). It can be used as a glaze to make blond hair more yellow, or serve as the base for a non-metallic gold. Great for animal or monster eyes where you are going for a golden color; highlight with a brighter yellow.
- Gnoll Pelt (9460): Not just for gnolls, this is also a great basing color for field grass, or a modern military/camo color. Good to mix into dark greens if you are highlighting and looking for a more natural effect. Could also be a good sickening cloth color for evil priests or undead!
- Works on Reaper Bones miniatures right out of the bottle; no priming necessary
- Ideal for painting D&D characters, Warhammer armies, Battletech machines, or any hobby involving plastic, metal or resin
- Comes in ½ ounce bottles
- Dries matte
- Excellent for thinned paint applications like layering, washes, and glazes
- Mixes easily for adjusting colors and applying additives for artistic effect
- Non-hazardous water-based latex paint base
- Safe to handle and easy to clean with warm water
- Comes in easy-to-squeeze dropper bottles
- Dropper cap system allows fine control over the amount of paint you dispense, preventing waste
- Dropper cap system also helps keep the paint from drying out
- Should be shaken thoroughly before use; can separate during storage or shipping
- Exact colors may vary from the colors on your screen
- Not for children under the age of 13 years without adult supervision
We Also Recommend
Mantic Games - Terrain Crate: Graveyard (MGTC179)
Mantic Games - Terrain Crate: Gothic Grounds (MGTC178)