D&D Frameworks: Drider (75045)
Dungeons & Dragons Frameworks miniatures are highly-detailed, customizable figures, created with more experienced hobby painters in mind. These miniatures are supplied unassembled and unprimed, and provide multiple options for building the figure, as well as mixing and matching parts across different miniatures in the Frameworks line.
- Contains parts for a single figure with a variety of appearance options
- Features characters, monsters, and scenery from the Dungeons & Dragons universe
- Made of High-Impact Polystyrene (HIPS)
- Assembly and priming required
- Does not include glue or primer
- Some miniatures include translucent parts