Vallejo Hobby Paint Spray: Grey Primer (400ml) (28.011) - SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS AND 2 AEROSOL LIMIT PER ORDER
Sprays are a perfect combination of base coat and highly pigmented color, developed for use on all metal, plastic and resin models and miniatures. Vallejo's original and unique spray formula dries fast and offers a perfect matt and self-leveling finish, designed to respect and bring forth even the finest details of the models and miniatures.
Each Hobby Paint shows the original color applied on the colored ring around the top and is equipped with 2 different nozzles; one with a low discharge flow, especially recommended for painting precise and small details and the medium discharge flow, recommended for painting medium and larger surfaces.
- Comes in 400ml (13.52 fl. oz.) can
This item cannot be shipped by air. It has the following shipping restrictions:
- Limit of two aerosols per order.
- No international shipping.
- No FPO/APO/DPO addresses.
- No expedited shipping (Priority Mail).
- No UPS.
We cannot ship more than two aerosol containers per order. If more than two are ordered, we'll contact you to see which should be cancelled.
This item will be cancelled from any orders shipping to international or FPO/APO/DPO addresses.
If an order with expedited shipping (Priority Mail) includes this item, the shipping method will be downgraded to USPS Ground Advantage and the extra shipping cost will be refunded.
This item can ship to Hawaii, Alaska, and U.S. territories, but it might be slow.
- DANGER: Pressurized container: May burst if heated. Extremely flammable aerosol.
- If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- Read label before use.
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
- Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
- Do not breathe dust/fumes/gas/mist/vapors/spray. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F.
- Dispose of the contents and/or its container using the separate collection system in your municipality.
- Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
- Contains ethyl acetate; N-butyl acetate; 2-methoxy-1-methylethyl acetate.
- Avoid flames, sparks, skin, and eye contacting. When using do not eat, drink or smoke.
- Keep out of reach of children.