Reaper Learn to Paint Kit: Core Skills (08906)
Learn to Paint Kit: Core Skills includes everything you need to start painting, including:
- One easy-to-follow instruction guide by award-winning painter Rhonda Bender
- Two Reaper paint brushes (#2 Flat, #0 Round)
- Three Bones miniatures
- Skeletal Archer (77018)
- Orc Marauder (77042)
- Mangu Timur, Evil Warlord (77148)
- Eleven bottles of MSP Core Colors, MSP HD, and MSP Bones Paints
- Leather Brown (9030)
- Pure Black (9037)
- Dragon White (9439)
- Blade Steel (9452)
- Polished Silver (9054)
- Mountain Stone (9433)
- Harvest Brown (9200)
- Naga Green (9413)
- Desert Sand (9432)
- Candlelight Yellow (9408)
- Dragon Blue (29815)
Learn to Paint Kit: Core Skills works hand-in-hand with Learn to Paint Kit: Layer Up! (08907) and both kits may be used together in any order.
Learn to Paint Kits are great for:
- Novice artists and returning veterans: This set makes for a great gift to beginners who just got into the hobby of miniature painting and for advanced painters who are looking to brush up on old skills.
- For learning painting for gaming: Learn to Paint Kits are great for learning to paint D&D characters, Warhammer armies, Battletech machines, and indeed any hobby involving plastic, metal or resin.
- Are excellent for thinned paint applications like layering, washes, and glazes
- Mix easily for adjusting colors and applying additives for artistic effects
- Dry matte
- Non-hazardous, made from water-based latex base.
- Safe to handle and easy to clean with warm water.
- Reaper Learn to Paint Kits are not for children under the age of 13 years without adult supervision
- Some Learn to Paint Kits may contain substitutions made by Reaper, based on inventory
We Also Recommend
Reaper Bones Black: The Pirate City of Brinewind (44153) - Boxed Set
Reaper Bones USA: Chit Jubal, Arkos Chopper (30028)