Reaper Learn to Paint Kit: Layer Up! (08907)
Learn to Paint Kit: Layer Up! includes everything you need to start painting, including:
- One easy-to-follow instruction guide by award-winning painter Rhonda Bender
- Two Reaper paint brushes (#1 Round, #3/0 Round)
- Three Bones miniatures
- Anirion, Wood Elf Wizard (77068)
- Hajad, Pirate (77134)
- Ingrid, Female Gnome (77167)
- Eleven bottles of MSP Core Colors, MSP HD, and MSP Bones Paints
- Marigold Yellow (9007)
- Dark Highlights (9042)
- Heather Blue (9231)
- Dragon Red (9401)
- Bleached Linen (9436)
- Ebony Flesh (9440)
- Scholar Flesh (9444)
- Dragon Bronze (9449)
- Filigree Silver (9453)
- Brilliant Red (29802)
- Woodland Brown (29828)
- Plus, one empty MSP paint bottle for water
Learn to Paint Kit: Layer Up! works hand-in-hand with Learn to Paint Kit: Core Skills (08906) and both kits may be used together in any order.
Learn to Paint Kits are great for:
- Novice artists and returning veterans: This set makes for a great gift to beginners who just got into the hobby of miniature painting and for advanced painters who are looking to brush up on old skills.
- For learning painting for gaming: Learn to Paint Kits are great for learning to paint D&D characters, Warhammer armies, Battletech machines, and indeed any hobby involving plastic, metal or resin.
- Are excellent for thinned paint applications like layering, washes, and glazes
- Mix easily for adjusting colors and applying additives for artistic effects
- Dry matte
- Non-hazardous, made from water-based latex base.
- Safe to handle and easy to clean with warm water.
- Reaper Learn to Paint Kits are not for children under the age of 13 years without adult supervision
- Some Learn to Paint Kits may contain substitutions made by Reaper, based on inventory
We Also Recommend
The Army Painter: Hydro Pack (Wet Palette refill) (TL5052)