The Army Painter Colour Primer: Matt Black (400ml) (CP3001) - SLOW SHIPPING, RESTRICTIONS AND 2 AEROSOL LIMIT PER ORDER
A very fine pigment makes the Matt Black Undercoat a perfect primer for all paint jobs. The paint dries very quickly and leaves every detail on the miniature in excellent condition.
We recommend checking the manufacturer's video tutorial on how to use Colour Primers.
- Comes in 400ml (14.1 oz.) can
This item is considered "Hazmat" and requires special Hazmat USPS Ground Advantage shipping. USPS' estimated transit time is 2-6 business days for Hazmat shipping to the contiguous United States. However, when Hazmat shipments encounter transit delays, they tend to get very delayed, because they require special handling and can't be put on a plane if they're running late.
It's not unusual for us to see Hazmat shipments take 2 weeks to arrive at locations in the Western U.S. or 3 weeks to arrive in locations in the Eastern U.S.
This item cannot be shipped by air. It has the following shipping restrictions:
- Limit of two aerosols per order.
- No international shipping.
- No FPO/APO/DPO addresses.
- No expedited shipping (Priority Mail).
- No UPS.
We cannot ship more than two aerosol containers per order. If more than two are ordered, we'll contact you to see which should be cancelled.
This item will be cancelled from any orders shipping to international or FPO/APO/DPO addresses.
If an order with expedited shipping (Priority Mail) includes this item, the shipping method will be downgraded to USPS Ground Advantage and the extra shipping cost will be refunded.
This item can ship to Hawaii, Alaska, and U.S. territories, but it might be slow.
- DANGER: Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurized container: May burst if heated. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
- Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Avoid breathing spray. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- If it gets in your eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Call a POISON CENTER if you feel unwell. If eye irritation persists: Get medical attention. Store locked up.
- Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F.
- Dispose of container according to national regulations.
- Contains: n-butyl acetate; acetone.