Vallejo Liquid Gold: Silver (70.790) - SLOW SHIPPING, RESTRICTIONS
Brilliant metallic colors manufactured with actual metal pigments in alcohol based formula which results in a metallic finish of extraordinary realism and permanence. The colors can be diluted with alcohol, mixed with one another to achieve further variations of tonality and dry rapidly on all kinds of surfaces.
- Comes in 35 ml./1.18 fl.oz. bottle with a childproof cap.
- Brushes are cleaned with alcohol or Vallejo Brush Cleaner.
This item is considered "Hazmat" and requires special Hazmat USPS Ground Advantage shipping. USPS' estimated transit time is 2-6 business days for Hazmat shipping to the contiguous United States. However, when Hazmat shipments encounter transit delays, they tend to get very delayed, because they require special handling and can't be put on a plane if they're running late.
It's not unusual for us to see Hazmat shipments take 2 weeks to arrive at locations in the Western U.S. or 3 weeks to arrive in locations in the Eastern U.S.
This item cannot be shipped by air. It has the following shipping restrictions:
- Not eligible for Lightweight shipping rate.
- No international shipping.
- No FPO/APO/DPO addresses.
- No expedited shipping (Priority Mail).
- No UPS.
This item will be cancelled from any orders shipping to international or FPO/APO/DPO addresses.
If an order with expedited shipping (Priority Mail) includes this item, the shipping method will be downgraded to USPS Ground Advantage and the extra shipping cost will be refunded.
This item can ship to Hawaii, Alaska, and U.S. territories, but it might be slow.
- Liquid Gold is flammable due to its alcohol content, but does not contain xylene or toluene.
- Very toxic to aquatic life. Toxic to aquatic life with long-lasting effects.
- Suspected of causing cancer.
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- Highly flammable liquid and vapor.
- May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames, and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- Wear protective gloves/face protection.
- In case of fire: Use ABC powder extinguisher to put it out.
- Dispose of the contents and/or container using the separate collection system in your municipality.
- Contains 1,4-dihydroxybenzene
For additional safety information, please visit the manufacturer's safety page.